We are pleased to announce that Seniors of Canada will be hosting a series of Memory Cafés in partnership with Hamilton Public Library.
Throughout January and February 2019, we will be travelling to six of HPL’s branches throughout the City of Hamilton and hosting Memory Café gatherings. These sessions, which are organized and hosted by HPL, are meant to be fun, casual events for people and caregivers to meet and socialize in a relaxing environment. We are thrilled to be a part of this event series and will be leading six sessions on memory and reminiscence at the following times and locations:
- Monday, January 21st, Dundas Branch, 10:30 –
- Tuesday, January 22nd, Sherwood Branch, 10:30 –
- Wednesday, January 23rd, Central Branch, 10:30 –
- Wednesday, January 30th, Stoney Creek Branch, 1:00 –
- Wednesday, February 20th, Turner Park Branch, 1:00 –
- Wednesday, February 27th, Ancaster Branch, 2:00 –
Information regarding all upcoming Memory Cafés can be found at hpl.ca/events/upcoming
We hope to see you at one of these events!